You can find an overview of your store, page view, orders, earnings, reviews and products. There is also an announcement section. It displays all the latest notice or announcement from Hastakalakart.
Seller Dashboard gives you an overall summary of your store and activities. From this dashboard you can easily manage you stores and also get quick insights. Besides that it will provide suggestions on how to make your store more appealing to your customers.
Withdrawing Your Earning
Seller could view his total earning from withdraw page.
Seller could select his comfortable withdrawal method from drop-down box in withdraw page.
Seller must have minimum limit to make a withdraw request. To make the withdrawal request, the seller should have 5000 INR as minimum balance.
Withdraw Approve Notification
Seller will get e-mail notification when his withdraw request gets approved by the HastakalaKart.
Creating Income / Withdraw Statements
From your seller dashboard, you can generate different handy reports for your HastakalaKart store. They help you in critical moments and also to understand the status of your store. Navigate to- Seller Dashboard → Reports → Statements
You can select the time period for your statement by clicking on the From and To. Select your preferred date and click Show button. It will generate a statement of your income and withdraw amounts during that period.
You can also export this statement by clicking on the Export All button. It will create a CSV file for you.
The reported statement clearly indicates the Dates, Order ID, Type (Opening Balance, Withdraw or Order), Sales amount, Earned amount and final Balance.
Override default shipping prices
To use this feature,
For existing products – you have to navigate to your product edit screen, which is Hastakalakart.com -> Dashboard -> Products -> Edit and navigate to the shipping tab.
And for newly created products – The next screen after adding the basic details of a product navigate to the shipping tab.
Now, you have to click on the checkbox override shipping and you will have the option to add the additional shipping cost for that product. You can place a positive or negative value according to your needs. Like if your products base shipping price is less than the global price, you can place a minus value.
Lets say your base shipping price is set to INR 100/- but for Delhi, the base shipping price would be INR 50/-. So you can write -50 in Additional Cost in the below screen.
This cost would be added with the parent shipping prices. That means, if you have set a base shipping price of INR 100 and additional cost of INR 50, the base shipping price for that product will be INR 150/-.
Base Shipping Price: INR 100 + INR 50 from override = INR 150
Per Quantity Additional Price: INR 50 from override = INR 50
Delhi, Haryana: INR 10
So the total shipping cost for 5 product would be 150×1 + 50×4 + 10 = INR 360/-
How to configure and use HastakalaKart Shipping
In this article, we will learn about how to configure and use HastakalaKart Shipping. To start configuring, we have to follow the steps below –
- Login to your seller account. (if you have not already)
- Navigate to Seller Dashboard → Settings → Shipping.
Description of the options
- Enable shipping: This is the main option if you want to use HastakalaKart shipping feature. If the seller does not select this option, HastakalaKart shipping feature will not work for this store.
- Default shipping price: If you do not want to add the shipping price each time you create a product, then this feature comes really handy. This is will be the minimum price or base shipping price. And it will be used as a reference to calculate the shipping price.
- Per product additional price: If someone buys more than one product from your store, you will define the shipping price for the other product here. Like you sell Pottery and Vases, so this one is not about if someone buys more than 1 Pottery; this price will be applicable if someone buys Vases with Pottery.
- Per quantity additional price: If someone buys more than one unit of your product, then this option will be useful for you to determine. Like someone buys 2 or more Pottery, so this price will be added to every count after 1.
- Processing time: This has nothing to do with the calculation. It is just a simple way to display the time required before delivering the product.
- Shipping policy: This is a simple text area. Hastakalakart has shipping policy defined and hence you can leave it blank..
- Refund policy: This is a simple text area. Hastakalakart has shipping policy defined and hence you can leave it blank.
- Ships from: You will select the base location the product ships from.
- Ship to: In this field, you will add the locations you want to ship to. After selecting one country, you will get the states on another dropdown.
- Cost: This is the default cost for the particular country you select. That means, if the system can not find any state name that the user has entered, then this price will be calculated.
- Add location: By clicking this button, you can add more countries and location.
Is this article helpful ? If not, contact us here.